Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mad Men Yourself!

Wistfully longing for Mad Men this summer? That was my thought this morning as I went to uncover when Season 5 would begin (pushed until 2012...) since I can't stand it any longer. Luckily I uncovered this little golden nugget that will subside me until I can get my fix.

Banana Republic has teamed up with Emmy-award winning designer Janie Bryant of Mad Men to deliver a fall collection consisting of 65 pieces for men and women!!! What an excellent cross-promotion, and one I am dying to shop (I never could resist a designer collab), starting August 10 (pre-sale).

This collaboration between Simon Kneen (Creative Director at BR) and Janie Bryant comes after some previous brand mash-ups but nothing close to this scale. Below are my picks I will be itching to get my mitts on. I'm less pleased with some of the more casual options. The navy embossed houndstooth and black lace sheath dress are the front runners in my mind, pending good fit and finish. The red floral is pretty enticing as well. Now all you need is that candy apple red lip.
banana republic mad men collection

banana republic launch mad men collection

No comments:

Post a Comment